Hi guys, I'm Vy. Okay, over the summer, I hang out with my friends, I hang out with my family, I visited my grandmas. Most of you, who knows me, you will know that my paternal grandmother lives in Da Lat. And sometimes, in the summer, I would visit her 3 times. Luckily, in this summer, I only visited her once. I'm so glad.
I also went to Beijing with my family, I think Beijing is a very magnificent place. Thanks to the Beijing trip, now I know more about China's history. Beijing is similar to Vietnam, its hot and kinda humid.
In 6th grade, we learned about countries and their history, how they farm or trade or something like that. In 7th grade, we learned about Islam, the Crusades. So I don't really expected anything, I just want to let it "flow", but it would be nice if you don't give us too many homework, Mr. Blake.
No comments:
Post a Comment